It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:57 am

"FOOLS" Indiegogo Fundraiser 

Post "FOOLS" Indiegogo Fundraiser
Heya guys. Been a long while since my last post: http://forum.thestuntpeople.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1365. But after long, hard years of work schedules and what-not, I've finally been able to start a fight team. We're getting ready to start our first short film, so me and my cousin, Kamryn, posted an Indiegogo fundraiser for it. If you could share with everyone else, that's awesome. If you can donate, that would be really awesome!!! Please show some support in whatever way you can.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fools--2/x/4842096

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:03 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: "FOOLS" Indiegogo Fundraiser
Hey Madman, good luck with the IndieGOGO campaign. If I may though...

You cannot raise $3k and offer a free download of a short film in return, plus some photos and Exec Producer credit as the highest perk. That's just unacceptable. I would love to see you get $3k, but you don't even have a video sample of your work, so there's no way for us to know what our money will go towards. There are way too many donation projects out there (I've done five now, only two of them were successful, and they took a LOT of work), and if you wanna get any cash, you gotta give us a reason to give.

I would recommend shooting something on your own dime to show donors what's different about you. Prove yourself, and people and money will come. Best of luck man.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:41 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: "FOOLS" Indiegogo Fundraiser
Thank you for the tip. I will definitely keep everything in mind. So far, I've changed much of the perks, and I'll try to lower our goal as well.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm